Community Resources for Parents
ABOUT PEACHJAR E-FLYERS
The benefits of Peachjar for parents, students, community organizations, & school staff, include:
- keeps parents informed about school activities and community events/resources
- saves trees by reducing the amount of paper printed
- reduces copy costs by thousands of dollars
- removes the administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers of making copies and stuffing backpacks
- ensures students stay focused on important academic and extracurricular activities, instead of delivering paperwork to their parents
Centralia Flyer Guidelines and Policy.
Peachjar Guidelines and Flyer Policy
COMMUNITY FREE FLYER POLICY
CENTRALIA WELCOMES PEACHJAR - STARTING SEPTEMBER 17th, 2019!
Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Posting Program was created to allow local community organizations to distribute their digital flyers to nearby schools at no cost when promoting a free event or activity that does not encourage participants to join a fee-based program, provided that nothing is offered for sale by the community organization at the event/program, and there is no encouragement or solicitation to purchase goods or services in the future. To ensure flyers are relevant to all parents and to decrease approval requests received by districts, Peachjar limits organizations using Community Free flyer distribution to one posting every 30 days for up to 25 schools.
Local community organizations can continue to promote various free programs by consolidating their flyers into a single, multi-page flyer. Also, organizations such as cities can have multiple Community Free accounts that are department-specific, and create Community Free accounts for their local branches (e.g. libraries).
Organizations interested in requesting a Community Free account must contact Peachjar directly by phone, “Contact Us” web request, or via online chat. Upon receipt of the request, Peachjar will ask the organization to provide the following information that is used to evaluate its qualification for a Community Free account:
- To which schools in the Centralia Elementary School Disctict do you wish to distribute your flyer?
- What is the exact number of schools to which you wish to distribute your flyer?
- Are all events you distribute flyers about free, or do some encourage payment of future fees, have paid services, or include vendor participation? (Some organizations may need both a standard paid account and a Community Free account to meet their needs.)
- What is the email address associated to your Peachjar account?
- Please provide a copy of your flyer for review.
For additional information about our Community Free program, please contact Peachjar at 877-402-1786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SchoolMessenger SMS system to deliver text messages, straight to your mobile phone with important information about events, school closings, safety alerts and more.
REGISTERING A STUDENT?
CHILD SAFETY & ABDUCTION
STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE
You can also fax your enrollment and payment form to (949) 348-2630.
If you have further questions, please call Myers-Stevens & Toohey at (800) 827-4695.
|Buena Park Library District
7150 La Palma Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90620
|La Palma Branch Library
7842 Walker St.
La Palma, CA. 90623
Buena Park Library Monthly Events Calendars
Buena Park Library has expanded its digital collection with the addition of audio books. Library card holders can check out and download audiobooks and eBooks anytime, anywhere by visiting http://buenapark.lib.overdrive.com. Audiobooks can be downloaded into Overdrive Media Console®. Once downloaded, titles can be enjoyed immediately or transferred to a variety of devices, including iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, MP3 players and Android™ tablets and phones. This new service, powered by OverDrive, is free for Buena Park Library card holders. For more information, please call the library at 714.826.4100 x125, or visit our virtual branch at www.buenaparklibrary.org. The Buena Park Library District is located at 7150 La Palma Ave, Buena Park, CA. The Library is open Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.