Welcome to the Centralia Elementary School District Fiscal Services page!
We are committed to supporting student excellence, ensuring that there is no
deficit spending and supporting school sites & department staff.
To maintain fiscal solvency and transparency through the creation of an accurate budget, as well as provide support and resources to our schools and staff
Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Reporting attendance to the Orange County Department of Education ten (10) times during the school year
- Running payroll every month
- Processing and paying all invoices within thirty (30) days
- Approving purchase requisitions
- Preparing standard reports for the Governing Board every month
- Reporting to various State and Federal agencies
- Preparing and maintaining the District budgets
- Posting budget and expenditure transfers
For more information, or to locate information on District budgets, please see the navigation menu to the right.
Director of Fiscal Services
Certificated Payroll & Benefits