Centralia Child Development After School Programs
At this time Child Care will only operate at Walter Knott for Distance Learning 2.0
Please see below for further information.
To Register or be placed on the waiting list you may contact
(714) 228-3143 or email@example.com
Follow updates for the District by clicking the link below:
- Child Care is an extended day program and is open to students in TK - 6th grade, 5 days/week.
- Child Care is open Monday - Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Morning drop off is 6:30 - 8:00 a.m. Only
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
- During this time students will bring their device and headphones to connect to Zoom for Distance Learning 2.0. Staff will do their best to get everyone logged in. **Technical difficulties may arise**
- Students will engage in a variety of educational and enrichment activities as well as arts and crafts, cooking, and organized games.
- A morning/afternoon snack is provided.
- Lunch can be purchased or will be provided (free/reduced lunch applications are available)
- Child Care is a fee based program. Payments can be made online at www.myschoolbucks.com
- Please make sure you read through our Child Care Parent Handbook. In addition there is a copy at each child care site.
Walter Knott Education Center
Club C.A.S.A. (Centralia After School Activities) is currently operated on the campuses of Centralia, Danbrook, and San Marino Elementary Schools and is part of the After School Education and Safety (ASES) grant program.
- Club CASA is an after school educational intervention and enrichment program for students in 1st - 6th grade.
- Club CASA operates from 1:30 (1:15 on Thursdays) - 6:00 p.m., only on days that school is in session.
- Students are required to stay at Club CASA until 5:45 daily.
- An afternoon snack is provided.
- Club CASA focuses on homework assistance, as well as educational and recreational enrichment activities, with an emphasis on reading, math, science, and character development.
- Club CASA requests a minimal monthly fee of $50 per child. You can also make your payments online at www.myschoolbucks.com
- If these fees will create a financial hardship, please contact the Child Development Office (714) 228-3143 regarding fee assistance.
- Be advised that this program fills quickly. A waiting list is kept by the Child Development Office. If interested in the program call 714-228-3153 or 714-228-3164 to be placed on the waiting list.
- Please make sure you read through our Club C.A.S.A. Parent Handbook. In addition there is a copy at each site.
- Parents with financial hardship should contact the Child Development Office, 714-228-3153.
Centralia Club C.A.S.A.
Danbrook Club C.A.S.A.
San Marino Club C.A.S.A.