Mental Health Resources
For life threatening emergencies, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Mental Health Resources & School Based Counseling
To access school-based counseling/mental health services please contact your child’s school principal.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Call 1-800-273-8255 or text ANSWER to 839863 to receive free and confidential support, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- 211- Families can call 211 from any phone in OC for help with anything from legal aid to mental health emergencies to housing and transportation.
- Western Youth Services Reset Toolbox - free mental health resources including self paced parent training, The Reset Toolbox (link)
- OC Links www.ochealthinfo.com/oclinks or call (855) OC-LINKS (855) 625-4657 for information and to access referral phone/online chat service to help navigate behavioral health services within Orange County.
- NAMI Warmline https://www.namioc.org/oc-warmline Call or text (714) 991-6412. Free and confidential telephone service providing emotional support and resources to Orange County residents.
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741714 to connect with a Crisis Counselor from anywhere in the United States, anytime 24/7, about any type of crisis. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds, all from our secure online platform. The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment.